Saturday, November 1, 2008

B-L-O-G

I know my blog sucks, pls 4give me y'all.
anyway, u know my name, i don't have to tell you.
if you wanna have a look at my blog, fine, but please don't go around saying
'oh, clement has a blog, he's a noob!'
for your info, i have a fren, or meebe not such a fren, who does this.
so, please don't do that.
ALERT to all hotties, all of y'all are welcomed to view my blog,
to the not so hotties, of course you're welcome to view it too.
no hard feelings k?
yeah, pls don b like my *idiotic* fren, going round talking bad bout me,
for your info, he's a guy!

please comment on this blog, i'm starving for your comments!

7 comments:

WENCAI said...

AHPHANG! :D

dont so gekdong, not good for health larh .


*first time drop comment on your blog (: *


WENCAI.

W E Y W E N N said...

oh my...
a person who has a blog, won't be a noob,
if not, Tun Dr M also...
aiyo, dun wanna say,
too "sensitive"!

Anonymous said...

Hi,You've been nominated for the butterfly award! check out my blog for more details! http://love-jojo.blogspot.com/ =)

XIANG TING said...

Hey ex-neighbour! xD
Just drop by to say HI. ^^

WENCAI said...

you've been nominated for the butterfly award ! check out my blog for more details !

CLICK to view myblog!
ahphang!


WENCAI.

Yee Thong Goh said...

clement phang!! it has been a long time for me to meet you.. Wa..so gek dong for what?? chill man... I miss you.. DO you miss me? you better say yes if not I'll kill you.. muahahhaha*evil laughing*

고독한 별 said...

lol.. juz notice u hav a blog.. cool huh.. got blog is pro coz u muz have time to post things, not noob.. ^^ u should be proud of it

*kevin here.. yeap it's me.. kevin, ur old classmate ^^ still remember me or not T.T