Saturday, November 8, 2008

SMK SRI SENTOSA- the best skul in the whole world

i've learnt a valuable lesson. BLOGGING is FUN!! wakaka.
anyway, i m leaving smk sri sentosa. my sadness are too sad 4 words. my frens?
they are the reasons that made me cry at home lah!!
shhhhh! secret. don't tell anyone i've cried.
arthur........
gareth........
d 4 gals in 2a12........
joseph.......
vivian........
yee hui.......
sorry if i din mentioned ur name. if i mentioned all, it's too much.
no matter what happens, i ma miss y'all. sorry 4 disturbing all of you(especially girls) wakakakaka. erm.... thx very very much 4 d farewell wor......
i wanted to cry, but...... HAIZZZ. pls leave ur comments.
seriously, monday is d last day.
it is d LAST CHANCE 4 u all to take pictures wif d leng zai.
hahas. joking only lah!
I will miss y'all forever de. pls keep in touch via msn or sms k?
please lah!
yeah, & y'all must leave a space in your heart forever for mr.clement phang.
tatar!!! dun cry coz of me......
mebbe i m the one who is too perasan.
wakaka.
to my beloved gf (u know who u r), i love you dear!!!!!
frens will b with me forever de!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Regina Lee said...

CLEMENT PHANG !
Thanks for giving us all the laughters these years.

I'M GONNA MISS YOU A LOT ! (':

If someday I'd forgot you, remember this :
You're once in my heart !

Anonymous said...

CLEMENT!
Next time I won't have the chance to listen ur jokes whn I sad.T__T

I MISS YOU, aaand don't forget me.

고독한 별 said...

i'm still blur coz i'm not the same school with u.. erm.. which school are u transfering to?

*kevin from 6S,2006

Hairul Hafiezul said...

Clement! so perasan one! Joking!

W E Y W E N N said...

U MUST RMB ALL OF US!!

WE'LL MISS U!!!

T-T *sobsob*

KEEP IN TOUCH! ^^

Vivian said...

:((((

Vivian said...

:((((

XIANG TING said...

Hey CLEMENT the PERASAN LENG ZAII !
We all are gonna miss you badly. Hehe.
Keep in touch k ? =)