Sunday, November 16, 2008

carrefour sucks!

hi y'all! erm i just wanna tell u a lil bit of what we did in carrefour ( we didn't really did anthing there!) of all, the arcade center was the most fun! lols. Daytona rocks! even though i kept losing to arthur. damn it!

wanted to post some pics but dunno how. haizz..... i suck in computer things. seriously, i used quite a lot of money in the arcade center. to those who do not know what's an arcade center, u mayknow it in cantonese. its called the 'ting ting cheong'. get it?

things weren't quite well for me as some of u know my sad relationship. wahahaha. anyway, i understood the fact that frens are more precious! one more thing, don't go to carrefour! it sucks!!
sorry to carrefour's workers......

hols are boring! come on, SOMEBODY! pop out and arrange a movie please!! lols......
i'll b hoping to go out soon. hopefully wif leng luis and leng zais. no offend ya....
to my primary skul frens who have viewed my blog, pls don't call me to link or add you or sth like that. I AM A COMPUTER NOOB!! not to say it, but....... i'm still learning though.

i've been suffering for a week at home now. i wanna see james bond!! not to say i'm gay, somebody else is! erm... i think u should know!!

yeah, if somebody have da time, pls teach me how to post photos into my blog. once again, a beeg THANK YOU for viewing my stupid blog.wakakakaka

6 comments:

yingsiewc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yingsiewc said...

phang phang ! :D
why nowadays u keep on talking about "carrefour sucks" ? XD
urm, if u wanna learn how to upload photos, im glad to teach you ;)

p/s : first cmmts ! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL!LOL!LOL! xDD
naaahhh, Miss u like hell!!=/

cLemenT said...

glad to hear that mj! i ma miss you till cant sleep lah....

Regina Lee said...

CLEMENT CLEMENT CLEMENT, you're tagged ! visit my blog for more info.

Jovieeee said...

carrefour sucks, i agree.
I just went thr today.
time wasted. Duh!

passing by :)