Friday, November 14, 2008

......

hey everyone!! i cant b live that holidays are boring. it should b interesting!!
next, thx to those who provided me wif all da photos!! thank you. i have two important things to do now, watch quantum of solace and watch madagascar 2.

seriously, i miss y'all!! good to hear that huh?
lols. i hope i'll b able to go 4 holiday soon. U know, enjoy the beach etc etc.
one more thing, carrefour sucks!! don't ever go there. u will regret ur whole life! coudnt even buy an ice cream there. lols! i promise never to go to carrefour again! I AM SERIOUS!

i will b trying to edit some photos in my blog soon. mebbe until i find out how to. haha!
to you guys who dont listen to songs, u must try this song 'CHAIN HANG LOW'.
seriously, its damn nice! my hair is quite long now, i cant decide whether i like it or not.
so confused lah......

i wanna thank someone, miss yap!! she teached me how to download movie leh...
well, my computer coudnt really do so but i'll try.....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! lol

1 comment:

Cynthia Tan said...

hey Clement, still remember me? Cynthia here...your ex-classmate, hehe... link me http://tan-talizing.blogspot.com