Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sad moments

First of all, i'm single again. ATTENTION to all hotties.
wakakaka. i cant get over it lah...... i love her too much lu...... nvm nvm. Thx to everyone that has comforted me. Especially miss.Yap ( u know who u r rite?). wakakaka. thank you thank you! erm.... Monday was the last day i'll b in smk sri sentosa. i feel kinda...... Too many mixed feelings.
one more thing, da photos that u guys (n gals) have taken wif me, I WANT IT!!
pls send to me k? thx
SMS roxx..
but it costs,
a lot!
see it rhymes. wakakaka. well a lot of things are going on.
who like who, who hate who.
i dowan to b involve in this kinda thing. pls dont include me k?
i know my blog sucks, sorry y'all.......
that's all 4 this time! send me the photos pls. I BEG YOU!!
i ma miss all my frens de!!!!!!

3 comments:

Regina Lee said...

Hey cheeeeer up ! :D
You want the pictures ?
Get it from 2A12's blog !

Smile yeah chubbbby, hah.

Regina (:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy, cheers=)
U still have us=)
Btw, I reaaaallly miss you.

kahkah said...

Heyy```
MR.Ah Phang
cheer up XD

Stay cool ya ;P