Saturday, November 22, 2008

specs!!

hey.....
very sien ar! everyday sitting at home.
the best thing to do is to sms & to play PET SOCIETY!! XD thx kar yee for teaching me how to play. lol.

seriously, pet society is cute. my pet's name? - 'i'm sexy'
that's its name!! see ya pet society lovers! XD

went to my grandma's b'day party ytd. sounds kinda weird huh?
so old still got b'day party de meh? XD
anyway, it was so boring!! oh come on.... except for d 20bucks she gave me, nothing else was fun!! XD lol
here's me in the car, looking so damn bored.


i can't b liv it! btw, i din pierce my ear k?
it's magnetic de. dun b so childish!! XDD
can u imagine clement phang piercing his ear? his dad will pull his ear off!
b4 we reach the restaurant, we went to a spectacle shop to collect my mum's specs.
as u can guess, i asked my father to but one for me,
and the answer was NO. WHY??


XD i tried a few specs there. n even took a few pictures. here's them.



thisis the white one. i simply fell in love in this spec. it roxx! XD (although i looked quite fat in this pic, rite? ) lol. Next!

kays... this is the red one... quite cool too! mebbe to me only lah.... yar, the woman in the photo is my mum! come on! u should have guessed it earlier lah! XDD.
i wanna change specs! hopefully i'll break my specs the next time i go 4 sports...
dun tell my mum, she's gonna force me to make a mickey mouse specs! i'll kinda look like mickey mouse then, somehow i think that donald duck's way much COOLER!
ya know, his voice, is like a jerk! XD
so, what do you think? the white? or da red? or the mickey mouse?
i wanna thank mern jo!!
why? she sent me my 2 favourite songs! i dun have to download it!! Muaxx..... wakakakaka
dao xiang...... & gei wo yi shou ge de shi jian......
its jay chou ( in case u suckers who dunno) XD jokin!
kays enuf....
hope u guys aren't bored viewing my blog. :D i know the photos aren't nice, just
STOP LAUGHING!! thx 4 ur cooperation! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas!

Hui Xin said...

hello. rmbr me?